My mom raised 5 strong tempered children. I was the oldest and often try to take credit for my younger siblings successes since I helped raise them also; but the truth is, she (mom) was our beacon- she was the strongest force in our family. She taught us creativity, she taught us economy, she taught us how to work hard, and how important an education was, she showed us how important Heavenly Father was in her life and raised us with a knowledge of his love for us. My mom didn’t rush, but she didn’t waist time either. She taught us to give more effort than you have to. She taught us to endure to the end, and start over again tomorrow. She taught us to try harder to do better. She gave us the tools and foundation and freedom to make our own lives a success. She led by example. Thank you mom- I love you!
Heres a few links for the week, maybe some Mothers Day Shopping and DIY?
- Check out this idea for a mothers day tribute.
- I don’t care how old your kids are- moms need totes.
- I’m not a huge fan of kitchen clutter but this list of gadgets has me dreaming of opening a mothers day box full!
- Here is an adorable DIY Mothers Day letter.
- I would love one of these DIY gifts in my bathroom.
- Printable guild for those guys who don’t like guessing what will make you happy.
Enjoy your weekend where ever in the world you are, and please remember your mom!