My coat is preforming so far! Tuesday night we were standing around at a school Christmas program where they lit floating lanters like in Thialand, and released them on the lake with a few christmas readings and gathered back at the school courtyard for hot punch and gingerbread. We were outside for about 1 1/2 hours. Temps were about 20ish degrees Fahrenheit, and this coat kept me warm… my feet were frozen but the coat was awesome. – LLBean is sold out of the hooded version (MINE) but the link will take you to the regular 850 fill coat. special offer: Any order over $50 qualifies for a Free $10 Promotional Gift Card for a future purchase by Febuary 12th. and FREE SHIPPING To US and Canada. And of course, all of their products are guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction in every way.
Oh so much Christmas Spirit and love spreading around lately. It makes me happy-to-tears!!!! Here are the inspired links this week:
- This is my favorite new Chistmas Song– Seriously awesome!
- Isn’t if funny how singing helps cheer you up while you pass the time?! I remember old fashion sing-a-long roadtrips- now I rely heavily on mini ipads but occasionally I make the kids unplug for an hour and SING.
- This might honestly be some of the best parenting advice ever. Not JUST for Dads!!! I have already used the 30 second rule.
- This secret Santa loves with out judgement.
- Man I wish these vintage accessories would make a big comeback.
- Here’s a video of Jordan Fenery from Oh Happy Day about gifting that I just love- It seems thoughtful and simple and I hope when I grow I can buy a vintage red Fiat.