I thought it would be fun to just announce winners and do a Friday round up of STUFF this week.
Thanks for your comments this week, it is so fun to hear feedback and discover when someone is actually reading these post! So here is the winners:
- Monday: Jana
- Tuesday: Madna
- Wednesday: Jeannie
- Thursday: Brenda
I will contact ya’ll over the weekend for your mailing address!
And now here’s the round-up of impressionable stuff for the week:
- Wow this is supper unsettling, a little terrifying and selfishly I am disappointed to have to give up our traditional Crab-leg Christmas Feast.
- Feeling the weather cool just a little instantly puts me in the mood for Glamping! What Glamping? Here’s everything you need to know.
- I found this on Pinterest- it just might change my life, or at least I will save $ on waisted avocados.
- Cooler weather makes me want to shop for a new wardrobe. I am dying of this jacket- wish I could buy for Coco. Oilily always has to-die-for fashions in happy colors.
- Discovered the brand Blutgswester at a little boutique in the city- German Genius, love the color, love the coordinating separates.
- Getting ready for soup weather
- I made this for the first time last September~ it is delicious!
- What about the image above? I wish I could buy it for our bedroom, I miss the ocean. I think I will just have to paint one for myself.
Enjoy your weekend and come back monday. xo